See our range of full face Respirators below:
MSA 3S Full-Facepiece Respirator
The face blank is made of a softer rubber compound (and also yellow silicone in another option) and has a wide sealing frame and deeper chin stop for a snug, comfortable fit. The lens is made of impact-resistant polycarbonate (and silicate-coated glass and Triplex glass in other options) and offers a wide field of vision for excellent viewing.
- Over 50 versions for your convenience
- Available in standard and small sizes
- Several versions of harnesses: rubber,
- silicone, Nomex EZ-don, adapters for mask-helmet-combinations
- Lens variants coated in polycarbonate & Triplex glass, also for high mechanical and chemical resistance
- Broad range of accessories
- 3S Basic Plus as the economic alternative
- Also available as mask-helmet-combination
MSA Advantage® 3100 Full-Facepiece Respirator
The soft sealing line made of hypo allergenic silicone provides a pressure free fit. The large, optically corrected lens ensures a clear, undistorted view, while the grey-blue colour gives the mask an aesthetic appearance. The Advantage 3100 comes with an EN 148 standard thread filter connection.
- Full face respirator features state-of-the-art design to lower breathing resistance, while the nosecup reduces fogging and silicone faceplate increases comfort
- Scratch-resistant wraparound lens allows for wide field-of-vision, while adjustable straps offers consistent fit
- Single-port, standard thread filter connection
MSA Advantage® 3200 Full-Facepiece Respirator
Soft and large sealing line made of hypo Pressure-free and safe fit allergenic silicone. Available in 3 sizes Perfect adaptation to different face shapes.
- Optimal protection
- Panoramic view lens Undisturbed field of view
- Quick (dis)assembly Easy cleaning
- One design – two versions (twin and Reduced test and training costs Cost effectiveness single connection)
- Bayonet filters also suitable for Rationalisation of stocks Advantage 420 and 200 LS