View our full range of Harnesses below:
MSA V-Fit Range
The MSA V-Fit range, With distinctive design and extended padding, V-FIT range of full body harnesses provides high-level comfort for users in all applications.
- Fall arrest rated textile loops at the front and a lightweight aluminium back D-ring
- Fully adjustable shoulder, chest strap and thigh straps
- Dual load indicator
- Lanyard keepers on shoulder straps 140 kg load capacity
- Harness version with two lateral aluminium D-rings
- Shoulder and leg padding
- Bayonet style buckles with locking engagement window
- Two tool holder loops at the back of the waist belt
- Certified to EN 361:2002 and EN 358:1999 (depending on model)
MSA V-FIT Full Body Harness with back D-Ring, Front Loops and Bayonet Buckles£119.00 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FIT Full Body Harness with back D-Ring, front loops, 2 side D-Rings, waist pad and bayonet buckles£171.00 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FIT Maintenance Premium Kit£357.40 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FIT Mobile Platform Premium Kit£285.50 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FIT Scaffolding Premium Kit£237.20 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-Form Anti-Static Harnesses
This harness is designed to offer a perfect solution for working safely in a potentially explosive atmosphere. It is made of polyester with 5 conductive threads to achieve the anti-static property.
- Two front attachment textile loops and the forged aluminium dorsal D-ring for Fall Arrest
- Stainless steel Quick-Fit buckles Adjustable chest, shoulder and leg straps
- Dual load indicator 140 kg load capacity
- Compatible Anti-Static lanyard
- Certified to EN 361:2002 Assessed against ATEX requirements: EN ISO 80079-36:2016 and EN ISO 80079-37:2016
MSA V-Form Harnesses
With lightweight and durable components, V-FORM range of harnesses provides full comfort to the users. The harnesses come in the nice combination of green and grey which quickly show the harness orientation for donning.
- 3 different harness versions with 3- or 5-point adjustment − single dorsal D-Ring, additional two loops at the front, additional shoulder loops for use with the MSA Spreader bar
- Colour-contrasting thigh and torso straps
- Dual load indicator
- Choice of Qwik-Fit or Bayonet leg straps
- 140 kg load capacity
- V-FORM waist belt can be attached onto a harness for work positioning
- Certified to EN 361:2002 and EN 1497:2007 (depending on model)
MSA V-FORM Mobile Platform Kit£245.50 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM Construction Kit£196.20 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM Maintenance Kit£178.70 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM Scaffolding light Kit£106.80 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM Scaffolding Kit£102.70 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM Mobile Platform Restraint Kit£80.10 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM™ Full Body Harness with back D-Ring, Front Loops, Shoulder Loops and Bayonet Buckles£65.50 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM™ Full Body Harness with back D-Ring, front D-Ring, 5 adjusters and Qwik-Fit buckles£45.80 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM™ Full Body Harness with back D-ring, front loops, 5 adjusters, Qwik-Fit buckles£43.60 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM™ Full Body Harness with back D-Ring, 5 adjusters and Qwik-Fit buckles£38.40 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM™ Full Body Harness with back D-ring, 3 adjusters and Qwik-Fit buckles£27.00 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM Waist Belt£23.90 (Exc VAT)
MSA V-FORM D-Ring Extender£15.00 (Exc VAT)
MSA Thermatek Harnesses
With heat and flame resistant Kevlar/Nomex blend webbing, the Thermatek full body harness is designed to withstand harsh welding environments.
- Webbing and stitching in contrasting colours for easier inspection
- Fully adjustable leg, chest and shoulder straps for a perfect fit
- Qwik-Fit leg straps for easy connectionCertified to EN 361: 2002
MSA Gravity Suspension Harnesses
The MSA Gravity Suspension Harnessis designed to offer the best comfort, safety and quality for suspended work. Its waist pad is manufactured from fully breathable material and designed with multi-layered padding which dissipates pressure from the webbing to reduce fatigue when working for long periods of time.
- The Gravity Suspension Harnesscomeswith aluminium hardware and shoulder, leg andwaist padding.
- 100kg user weight
- Certified to EN 358:1999, EN 361:2002, EN 813:2008
MSA Gravity Utility Harness
The Gravity Utility Full Body Harnesscan be used in a diverse number of applications including confined space, rescue, transmission towers, telecom towers and rope access, and many others.
MSA Gravity Utility harnesses are tested to ASTM F887 with an arc flash power of 40 cal/cm2. *ASTM F887 is the US standard which addresses the hazards of electric arc exposure for workers wearing fall protective equipment.
- Orange/black webbing
- Attachment options:
– ChestD-Ring -for fall arrest and positioning;
– Dorsal D-Ring – for fall arrest and restraint;
– Ventral loops – for suspension;
– Waist D-Rings- for positioning and restaint.
- Waist and leg padding with flame resistant fabrics using aramid fibers
- Santoprene webbing keepers
- 100kg user weight
- Certified to EN 358:1999, EN 361:2002, EN 813:2008, ASTM F887-13