Energy absorbing lanyard 1.8m with Kernmantel rope, Key features and benefits:
- Leading edge approved For use in leading edge applications.
- Cross stitch and a strong transparent covering sleeve Protects the ends and makes the stitches visible for easy inspection.
- Abrasion resistant thimble at the ends of the loops Prevents the rope from being damaged by the metallic contact of the connector.
- A coloured tracer strand Loses its colour in due course of time showing that the lanyard is now unfit for further use.
- Lifeline Nylon Kernmantel rope, 11 mm.
- Shock absorber Nylon tear webbing, width 35 mm.
- Twist-lock carabiner Alloy Steel, galvanized.
- Length 1.8 m
- Colour Natural white with 6 black & 2 green tracers
- Weight: Single-leg: 1,14 kg, Twin-leg: 1,98 kg, Single leg with steel carabiner: 0,90 kg
- Maximum arrest force 6 kN
- Maximum load capacity 100 kg
- Maximum lifespan 10 years from date of manufacture
- Operating temperature -50°C… +50°C
- Twist-lock carabiner: Minimum breaking strength: 25 kN, Gate opening: 16 mm, Net weight: 160,5g
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.