The lightweight, unobtrusive Latchways Personal Rescue Device® with Workman Premier harness is a patented integrated safety harness system for self rescue.
- Dramatically reduces rescue time
- 20 m descent height
- Up to 140 kg worker capacity
- Descent speed: 0.5 – 2 m per second
- Harness (depending on model) EN 361, EN 358
- Descender device EN 341: 2011 Type 1, Class D
- Successful assessment against EN 13463-1:2009 and EN 13463-5:2003 under ATEX category
- Ex II 2 G c IIC T3 for PRD with RH2 and RH3 harnesses
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.