OptimAir® 3000 PAPR Key features and benefits:
- Smart, ergonomic design packages motor blower, cartridges and battery on user’s back
- Microprocessor-controlled, variable-speed motor provides optimal amount of air to user
- Unit is available in three configurations OptimAir 3000, OptimAir 3000A and OptimAir 3000 EX
- Standard blower weighs less than 1.5 kg
- Audible and visual alarms for low flow indication and low battery voltage
- NiMH battery can operate for more than 8 hours (depending on the configuration)
OptimAir® 3000 PAPR – [ the all-rounder ]
The OptimAir 3000 is our standard version designed for a diverse range of applications. This version delivers 130 l/minute airflow and comes with a NiMH battery, battery charger and comfort belt. A large assortment of full face masks, hoods and visors are available to choose from. Three filters can be used in combination to give you five levels of protection.
OptimAir 3000 A – [ where high airflow is required ]
The OptimAir 3000 A delivers 160 l/minute airflow and is supplied with the OptimAir Mask [Advantage line] plus a decon belt for easy cleaning and decontamination to meet asbestos
removal regulations [check local recommendations]. In addition, it comes with a NiMH battery, battery charger and one pack of ten particle filters. The unit has been designed exclusively for use with particle filters.
OptimAir 3000 EX – [ for potentially explosive environments ]
The OptimAir 3000 EX is fitted with ignition-proof components for use in potentially explosive [ATEX] areas and has the same features as the standard OptimAir 3000. It delivers 130 l/minute airflow and comes with a NiMH EX battery, EX battery charger, and comfort belt. Choose from our complete assortment of full face masks, hoods and visors to meet your individual specifications.
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.