Restraint lanyard kernmantel rope key features and benefits:
- Cross-stitch and a strong transparent covering sleeve Protects the ends and makes the stitches visible for easy inspection.
- Abrasion resistant thimble at the ends of the loops Prevents the rope from being damaged by the metallic contact of the connector.
- A coloured tracerstrand Loses its colour in due course of time showing that the lanyard is now unfit for further use.
- Lifeline Polyamide Kernmantle Rope, 11 mm.
- Twist lock carabiner Alloy Steel, galvanized.
- Length 1.8m.
- Colour Natural white with 6 black & 2 green tracers.
- Weight 0,60 kg.
- Maximum lifespan 10 years from date of manufacture.
- Operating temperature -50°C… +50°C.
- Twist lock carabiner.
- Minimum breaking strength: 25 kN.
- Gate opening: 16 mm.
- Net weight: 160,5g
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.