Silenta Supermax Helmet Attach, key features and benefits:
- The easy-to-use adapter system allows attachment to most safety helmets on the market.
- Work and rest position
- Designed for use in extremely demanding noise environments with noise levels above 100 dB
- Efficient hearing protector also at low frequencies
- Despite its high damping power, it is very comfortable to use
- Wide elastic sealing rings
- Multiple color options that enhance visibility and safety
- Product Pack, Carton, Dimensions: Height 11.5 Width 15.5 and Depth 12.6 cm
- 60 pieces / piece, dimensions: 80 x 54 x 39 cm
- The Silenta Supermax Helmet Attach has an SNR of 35 dB / NRR 30 dB. Detailed damping values can be found in the table below. The damping value of this product is “superior”, ie very good and examples of environments are eg industrial and ship engine rooms and air transport. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the protectors for a particular application.
Storage and maintenance
- It is recommended to replace the ear pads every 6 months
- With the product itself, a lifetime recommendation for 5 years of commissioning
|Attenuation||H = 37 dB||M = 32 dB||L = 24 dB||SNR = 35 dB|
|Mean attenuation (dB)||19.2||19.7||24.8||34.0||40.5||38.2||40.7||41.1||40.6||39.8|