The Type IIR Disposable Face Mask provides the highest standard of reliable barrier protection, due to its fluid-resistant capabilities. This kind of mask offers further protection than a standard mask as they block potentially-infected droplets from entering the respiratory system. Type IIR face masks help prevent large particles expelled by the wearer (e.g. spit, mucous) from reaching others(patients colleagues) and help protect the wearer from exposure to fluid and/or bodily fluids from the patient or work environment.
- Integrated nose clip
- 3-Ply protective layer mask
- Hygienic sealed packaging
- Middle : Thicker Melt-blown fabric
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98% C
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019(E) ANNEX B
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019(E) ANNEX C EN
- 14683:2019+AC:2019(E) ANNEX D TYPE IIR
- Type IIR – EN14683 masks are appropriate for situations where exposure to fluids and/or bodily fluids from the patient or work environment is a risk for the healthcare worker.