V-Gard® Frame Key features and benefits:
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
- Works with or without ear muffs
- Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
- Various visor versions to suit all applications
- Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications
- Replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet
- Universal= Heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap for easy and secure placement on MSA slotted and non-slotted helmets
- ET frames are tested to temperatures of 350˚F (176.7˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing.
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.