MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device
The lightweight, unobtrusive MSA Latchways PRD is a patented integrated safety harness system for self-rescue.
- Dramatically reduces rescue time
- 20 m descent height
- Up to 140 kg worker capacity
- Descent speed: 0.5 – 2 m per second
- Harness (depending on model) EN 361, EN 358
- Descender device EN 341: 2011 Type 1, Class D
- Successful assessment against EN 13463-1:2009 and EN 13463-5:2003 under ATEX category
- Ex II 2 G c IIC T3 for PRD with RH2 and RH3 harnesses
MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device® RH2 Model£865.80 (Exc VAT)
MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device® RH3 Model£961.30 (Exc VAT)
MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device® with Workman Premier harness£917.10 – £935.60 (Exc VAT)
MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device® with Workman Utility harness£1,004.40 (Exc VAT)
MSA Anthron Descent Device System
The Anthron DSD Plus is a manually operated descent device. It is used for suspended work positioning, self evacuation, or rescue operations.
- Rope roping/rigging diagrams are clearly indicated on the descender
- The descender can be installed/removed at any point on rope
- Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.